Here is all the information you will need for the WTEA conference. Please note a few items.
- Cost for TECA members is $60 and the cost for non-TECA members is $90.
- You don't need to write separate checks for each item (membership, registration etc.). Write out one check for either $60 or $90 and we will cut the separate checks.
- You need to turn in all the forms that are attached to this page (exception is the TECA membership form if you are a current member).
- Each room will have a room captain who is in charge of reserving the room and paying for it up front. This person will get reimbursed the week we get back.
THE MONEY AND THE REGISTRATION FORMS ARE ALL DUE BY WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 17! IF YOU TURN IT IN AFTER THAT IT WILL BE AN EXTRA $20! Turn registration into Nolan, Justin Pitz or the TECA
mailbox. We will also be figuring out room assignments and carpools on the 17th.
- If you do not want to print off these forms, you can pick them up in the TECA office (on top of red cabinets).
- Please read everything carefully and dont hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.