2011 Rube Goldberg Machine Contest Information
1) Registration deadline: Friday, January 21st
2) Date/Time of competition: Tuesday, March 1st, 2011 Tentative schedule: arrival/setup at 7 am Competition starts at 9am.
3) Competition Venue: 184 Micheels Hall, UW-Stout Campus
4) Contact information:
Cole Flynn at email@example.com or
Sylvia Tiala at firstname.lastname@example.org or (715) 232-5619
5) T-shirts and meals will be limited to 10 individuals/team.
6) General public is invited to view the contest at the scheduled time free of charge.
Find more information at the official Rube Goldberg Machine Contest here
UW-Stout students collaborating with the 2011 event are: